Multiple Sclerosis and Amyotropic Lateral Sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a disease of the brain and spinal cord. It is called lateral sclerosis if the disease is mainly in the spinal cord.
It is caused by fluke parasites reaching the brain or spinal cord and attempting to multiply there. Any of the four common flukes may be responsible. Kill them immediately with your zapper and the herbal parasite program. They cannot return unless you reinfect yourself. Stop eating meats, except fish and seafood. All meats are a source for fluke parasite stages unless canned or very well cooked. Pets and family members are undoubtedly carriers of the same flukes, although they do not show the same symptoms. Give away your house pets. Don't kiss your loved ones on the mouth Make sure your sex partner has also been freed of fluke parasites.
The most important question you must be able to answer is why did these parasites enter your brain and spinal cord? When the brain contains solvents, it allows flukes to multiply there. The solvents, xylene and toluene are common brain solvents always seen in MS cases. Evidently these solvents accumulate first in the motor and sensory regions of the brain, inviting the parasites to these locations.
Xylene and toluene are industrial solvents used in paint and thinners. It is also a pollutant of certain carbonated beverages (I found it in 7-Up(TM), ginger ale and others that I tested). Stop drinking them.
All MS cases I have seen also harbor Shigella bacteria in the brain and spinal cord. These come from dairy products. They are manure bacteria. Be absolutely meticulous about sterilizing dairy products. Even one tsp. unsterilized milk added to scrambled eggs could reinfect you. Not even heavy whip cream or butter is safe without boiling. Kill bacteria every day with a zapper. Shigellas produce chemicals that are toxic to the brain and spinal cord. Eliminating Shigellas brings immediate improvement.
The other pollutant associated with MS is mercury from dental metal. The mercury that is constantly released in the mouth does not all get excreted by the kidneys or eliminated by the bowels. Some of it travels up to the brain and gets into the spinal cord as well. You will be able to eliminate and excrete more mercury by doing a kidney and liver cleanse. The mercury itself may be polluted with thallium which is even more toxic. For this reason mercury removal should be done extra thoroughly to be sure no thallium has been left behind.
(From: "The Cure for all Diseases", p.204ff.; Copyright notice)